Ciao a tutti,
Today I have to say a big thank you to Moving Around Mum for nominating me for this award!
Her blogging skills are fantastic, and a great joy to read!
Now the rules for this award are as follows:
1. Put the Award Logo in your post
3. Thank the people who nominated you by linking to their blog
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc)
Now I’m going to answer the 7 questions that Moving Around Mum wanted me to answer:
1. Which book genre is your favourite?
I love fantasy, like game of thrones and books like that, or anything with a supernatural element.
2. What’s your favourite city and why?
It would have to be Rome, as it’s my home away from home, with so much culture and historical influence, I could spend hours exploring every inch of that city if given the chance.
3. What’s your perfect Sunday morning?
My perfect Sunday morning, which I literally haven’t experienced for a very long time, would be to go to mass in the morning with the family, then go to my grandmother’s place afterwards and enjoy a beautiful family gathering for lunch.
4. Which do you prefer – a beach getaway or city tour?
I would choose the beach any day…. Amalfi Coast beaches preferably 😛
5. Which holiday is your favourite?
I love Christmas time and La Befana
6. Are you an owl or an early bird?
I used to be an early bird, but now that I’m not working I have become a Night Owl.
7. Any other hobbies besides blogging?
I like music, and singing, I play the guitar, and enjoy spending time with my friends and family.
Now I am going to Nominate:
My 7 Questions for my nominees are:
1. What inspires you to create/write your blog?
2. Are you a realist or a dreamer?
3. Which country would you move to straight away if given the opportunity to live anywhere in the world?
4. What do you think is the greatest hurdle of blogging?
5. Who would you love to be for a day and why?
6. What is your favourite past time activity?
7. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Happy Blogging miei amici (My friends!)!