So after reading a few blogs, I have noticed a few blogs have a sort of goal list of things to do in a set time. So I thought I would give it a go! And achieve some goals in the process! With 5 years to do it in, at least HALF of it has got to be possible right?
1. Learn italian fluently!
Learn how to make gnocchi .
3. Make my own limoncello.
4. Go for a holiday all around Italy… from the top of the country to the bottom.
6. Walk up Mount Vesuvius.
Visit Assisi and see where San Francesco lived.
8. Go skiing or snowboarding in the italian mountains
9. Meet the pope… or at least see him in real life!
10. Go inside a castle in Italy
11. Visit Stromboli and see where my father’s family originated from
12. Run a half marathon
13. Take Matteo to New Zealand to meet my family
14. Experience a second Christmas in Italy as well as Befana
15. See the northern lights
16. Meet Alessandro Borghese (I love his cooking shows!)
17. Grow my own fruit tree
18. Visit Cinque Terre
19. Ride a gondola in Venice
20. Explore the Puglia region
21. Experience the Amalfi Coast
22. Read a book on italian history
23. Go to pisa and get the cheesy photograph of “holding up the tower”
24. Go to Anzio to see the old war memorials
25. Visit Cassino to see the old war memorials
26. Be able to read a book in italian and understand it (that’s for an 8 year old or above)
27. Visit the Greek ruins in sicily
28. View “the last supper” in Milan
29. See an Opera in Italy
30. Get involved and attend an italian festival!